Feel the Serenity
Privately positioned on 24 enchanting acres, this home has been designed and constructed with every conceivable detail in mind. Step inside this impressive home offering high raked ceilings with real timber floorboards leading through the open plan living spaces and quality entertaining kitchen with stone benchtops showcasing the stunning bush outlook. Feel at home in the four spacious bedrooms, master suite with walk-in robe and modern ensuite. Enjoy the quality features including ducted air conditioning, wood burning fireplace in living and downlights throughout. Peaceful days are guaranteed on the covered entertaining deck with plunge pool featuring stunning water feature and wrap around veranda. This property enjoys all day sunshine and privacy from neighbours with a large flat fenced yard space leading to the two dams, one with a natural waterfall. The quality continues through to the converted garage granny flat showcasing a practical kitchenette and bathroom with attached carport. All your storage needs are met with lock-up garage connected to main house and detached large barnyard style shed with mezzanine plus tandem carport. This pristine renovated home will be the envy of all, book your private inspection today.
• Private and tranquil setting with 24 beautiful acres
• Stunning and unique home with raked ceilings and timber flooring
• Four spacious bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Separate studio/ granny flat with bedroom bathroom and carport / potential income
• Covered entertaining area with downlights and fan
• Sheltered plunge pool with water feature
• Large barnyard garaging with mezzanine and attached tandem carport
• Two amazing dams, natural rock waterfall
• Ducted air conditioning and wood burning fireplace
• Fully fenced large flat yard space
• Close 5 minute proximity to the motorway, shopping centres and train stations
• Close 10 minute proximity to quality private and public schools and Tuggerah Westfield shopping centre
View: By Appointment
Agency: Wiseberry Charmhaven
Agent: Darin Butcher
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, The Wiseberry Heritage Group, does not make any representation as to the accuracy of any of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.