A sunlit home that is exuding impressive proportions, effortless flow and style complemented by calming interior tones, warm solid timber flooring and high ceilings throughout. An architecturally designed home set on 850sqm.
* Enjoy year round comfort with the recently installed reverse cycle air conditioning providing five zones including the garage.
* Sunlit lounge room, attracting natural light from two outlooks - north and western sides. The windows are fitted with white, quality plantation shutters.
* Stylish, modern kitchen showcasing pendant lighting over the wide and spacious white Caesarstone island bench, plus LED lighting throughout.
* Exterior views are gathered from the dining area. This area features five windows, gathering natural light from three different aspects therefore producing a sunny space to enjoy during meal times.
* The large second living area with windows framed by the Belgium linen curtains - flows out to a private, sun soaked and cosy courtyard deck where Mount Gibraltar is in view.
* Loads of light is found in the master suite connecting onto the courtyard deck. The Master suite with built in robing and a hotel styled ensuite and bedrooms feature quality woollen carpets.
* You will love the size of the second bedroom - it is like a master bedroom suite in its size! Providing built-in book case, built in robing, also plenty of further space for a large study desk and/or lounge.
* All other bedrooms are all fitted with robing, quality window coverings and the main bathroom showcases a luxuriously sized bathtub with has a separate w.c.
* Well-sized is the double garage and provides options of its versatility for use, that is - easily converted into a games room, home office or large workshop. The fully integrated, colour coded double carport plus garage provides covered and protected space for four cars.
* The grounds of the property are professionally maintained whilst being fully landscaped, including a variety of fruit trees. The rear yard is creatively designed to be a place to sit quietly and ponder.
For more information on 36 KINGSBURY CIRCUIT, BOWRAL or to arrange an inspection please contact:
* Kate Maday | 0411 150 969
* Henry Capel | 0431 190 368
Note: All information contained herein is provided by third party sources including but not limited to the owners/developers, valuers and solicitors. Consequently, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Any person using this information should rely on their own enquiries and verify all relevant details for their accuracy, effect and currency.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Open for Inspection Times
to arrange private inspections