6/37 Railway Street, Moss Vale, NSW 2577
ELEGANT CALIFORNIAN BUNGALOW
A grand old home built in the early 1900’s, which has been beautifully converted into a strata living. Large and private garden with beautiful ornamental Southern Highlands trees, shrubs and gardens. Featuring:-
· Double brick construction with 10 foot ceilings.
· Leadlight windows and ornate cornices
· Three large bedrooms
· Formal lounge room with a fireplace
· Open plan family room with a fireplace
· Spacious sunroom
· Well set out timber kitchen with a 900mm Smeg freestanding stove, induction cook top & electric oven, range hood, dishwasher, breakfast bar, double pantry and appliance cupboard.
· Third bedroom in the roof space with a skylight, air conditioner and storage.
· 2nd toilet off the laundry.
· Large detached double garage with remote control door.
· Pop up watering system.
Situated in a small complex of only 6, excellent location and only a short walk to the Moss Vale Golf Course, Aquatic Centre, Shops and Cafe's.
Well worth inspecting.