9/1 Clarence Street, Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
Request private inspection
GREAT INVESTMENT OR FIRST STEPS ON THE PROPERTY LADDER
North facing to capture the breezes in summer and the sun in winter this two bedroom unit is a great investment or first step on the property ladder. An easy stroll to humming cafes, buzzing eateries and all your shopping needs. Jump on the Coastal Walking Trail to white sandy beaches or enjoy the onsite swimming pool. Proven history as a great holiday rental due to the close proximity to Port's fantastic lifestyle attractions.
* Compact kitchen, dining and living open onto to north facing balcony
* Stone's throw to the CBD, restaurants, cafes and shopping centre
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans for comfort year round
* Onsite swimming pool plus designated parking space
* 100m walk to The Breakwall, including cafes, skatepark and playground
* With Northerly skyline views you will enjoy the sunny aspect
INSIDER'S TIP: Enjoy a glass of wine at sunset with views reaching as far as Crescent Head.
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.