169-173 Equestrian Drive, New Beith, QLD 4124
***Magnificent Family Retreat - SOLD on the day of our First Open Home***
This magnificent property has all the wow features plus ample space to boot. Welcome to executive living at its finest, while enjoying all the benefits that peacefulness acreage lifestyle has to offer.
Be the 'hostess with the mostess' in the spacious stylish kitchen overlooking the dining, lounge and alfresco areas where you can wine and dine a large group of guests. Or perhaps enjoy a lazy weekend morning sitting back in the resort style poolside sipping your coffee while admiring the beautiful green surrounds.
If you are after something spectacular then look no further.
Featuring the following:
- 5 Bedrooms - Spacious Master with walk-in robe and en-suit.
- Large kitchen with modern appliances
- 3 Living areas (lounge/dining combined, rumpus/media room, children's wing with separate lounge).
- 2 Bathrooms ... Family bathroom with shower and bath (and en-suit with shower and toilet combined) separate 2nd family toilet.
- Double doors into main bedroom, study/5th bedroom, children's area/wing (from combined dining lounge) and large rumpus (from combined dining lounge.
- Carpet and timber floors (vinyl in study/5th bedroom - timber underneath).
- Timber floors under carpet in large rumpus/lounge/media room)
- Double sliding security and glass doors to outside areas of large rumpus/lounge/media room (looking out to the east under roof area and timber uncovered patio area near pool). Has double doors entering from combined dining lounge.
- All rooms have TV points, main lounge, dinning has Internet access (connects via cable to study 5th bedroom) and foxtel connections.
- Children's wing has internet and TV points in lounge and 2 largest bedrooms. Other bedroom has TV point only. (Internet 'Hub" in roof above cable connects from study/5th bedroom).
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Ducted Vacuum system
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Tiles bathrooms and Laundry
- Colour bond roof insulated
- Large Solar Hot Water with backup to electricity (switch in en-suit)
- 6 year old Solar power system with 24 panels, 6 kw system produces around 30 kw per day.
- Two under house roof patio areas one enters onto open large concrete area which leads onto deck area and has access to kitchen with slide open security windows with servery. (also entry from house garage, laundry and Rumpus)
- Other also has additional area with outside under roof area with colour bond patio cover over concrete tiled area through double screened sliding doors to enclosed fenced colour bond area and rock featured garden wall, suitable area for your children to safely play. OR secure area for animals, both under house patio areas have ceiling fans as well as lights.
- Double security and feature doors front of residence with video intercom unit (viewable in dinning kitchen area).
- Pull down manhole with fold-down stairs to roof area in laundry which has light and high roof (can walk around majority of roof area) allowing area to be utilised as storage area (if ceiling lined).
- Double garage under roof with remote large single panel roller door and parking assist laser sensor lights.
- Separate large Shed with carport on one side and additional large shed, the shed is fully lined with insulated walls and ceiling fan. Has work bench tool walls and timber shelving.
- Rear storage shed for storage of vehicles & trailers, partly lined with some timber shelving.
- Security alarm system with sensors including one in back yard double shed/garage. (to be serviced and reprogrammed by owner before sale).
- Security video camera system with monitor and 8 cameras. Unit able to be wired to TV using HDMI cable and also can be programmed to internet. 2 TB hard drive storage.
- NBN to the node (300 metes from house and being changed to NBN to the curb).
- Large in-ground salt water pool with rock featured waterfall. Large Kettle Plastic shed containing pool equipment including pumps, sand filter and brand new chlorination unit. storage also for salt, other pool chemicals and pool toys e.g. aqua ducks. Pool area has wading area and shallow and deep end and half is concrete pavers and other half is timber around edges.
- 1x 32,000 litre underground rain water tank connected to main toilet and East side garden tap and tap at shed/garage rear of property. Mains water to rest of house.
- 1x 32,000 litre and 1 x 20,000 litre rain water tanks rear yard behind shed/garage with new electric pump on large concrete pad with room for another shed/garage/carport or water tank concreted.
- Three (3) phase power to house. Surge protection fuses in switchboard. 3 surge protectors...1 per phase (no need for surge protection power boards).
- Large secure combination letter/parcel drop box with combination lock.
- House has numerous power and light circuits including separate power circuits on each side of kitchen and sub switchboard in back yard shed/garage.
- Large movable patio cover.
- Fully fenced property over 1 acre with remote controller solar powered slide gates and Hedges/gardens for privacy all side of residence.
- Bitumen driveway to house garage and also shed/garage at rear of property. Single separate pedestrian gate.
Please call to view