"Kinholt" 1.04ha (2.57 acre) on Waterfront + Cosy Cottage circa 1930s
Once in a life time opportunity and held for almost 3.5 decades this absolute unique holding with a livable mature cottage circa 1930s has complete privacy and suits those look for a tree change just 50mins from the Northern Shore of Sydney in the very popular upcoming southern Central Coast. With easy access to open water enjoy as is or build the dream. The location has easy access to both Gosford and Erina for all your major needs and is surrounded by excellent schools, a great cafe society of East Gosford, beaches, waterfront and the M1 for the day commute.
* Complete privacy and suits those looking for a unique holding
* Almost 51m frontage to Erina Creek
* Good open spaces and usable areas up around the home
* Parking for 8 cars on site
* Excellent long term tenants looking to stay
* Jetty licence in place
* Private viewings only call Scott 0417859898 for allocated times
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.