UNIQUE ACREAGE MINUTES TO GYMPIE
This classic Queensland home with wide shady verandas and easy care lawns & gardens is set on just over 28 acres. A quality property that has been lovingly renovated as a ‘forever family home’ and is now reluctantly for sale. Located in a private position amongst parklike lawns and gardens with rural views across the property and surrounding country.
• 28+ prime acres with quality soil
• Abundant water for household, lawns and gardens, & stock supplied from 2 dams and rainwater tanks. 25,000 gallons of rainwater storage plus electric pump on house dam pumps water for house and garden, PLUS large stock dam.
• Large open plan living PLUS separate family room
• Separate entry area PLUS separate office
• Spacious timber country style kitchen with breakfast bar, ample storage, large pantry, dishwasher, electric hot plates, under bench oven and rangehood
• 3 good sized bedrooms – all with built ins. Master bedroom has private ensuite
• Main bathroom is spacious and has separate toilet - located near 2nd & 3rd bedrooms
• Large separate Utility room with access from side and back veranda
• Enormous car/caravan accommodation will easily house 4 vehicles/caravans
• Separate lock up double garage
• Farm shed behind house yard with lock up area plus lean to.
• Property is fully fenced and is currently running horses and cattle. Paddocks have gentle slope and a central flat area that would be suitable for yards or arena etc. The whole property is easily accessible by foot or vehicle and easy to maintain.
• Local bus service to schools.
• 10 mins to Gympie, 1 hour to Sunshine Coast, 2 hours to Brisbane Airport.
For further information and inspection please contact @realty agent - Wendy Kelly 0409 270 496.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.