Designer inner city lifestyle
Set high in 'Monument', one of Sydney's most recognised communities, this stunning home is the ultimate in sophisticated designer living. An iconic offering from Wood/Marsh Architecture that flows over a welcoming 72sqm, breathtaking views stretch to the harbour and the iconic sails of the Opera House.
- Embracing the warming light of a northern aspect
- Newly installed electrical blinds, double glazed windows
- Well proportioned open plan lounge and dining
- Sunny balcony, double bedroom with built-in robe
- Separate study, quality granite kitchen and European laundry
- Pet friendly, concierge, bathroom with tub
- Heated outdoor pool, landscaped gardens, gym
The perfect investment or opportunity for the first time owner to enter an exclusive locale, it is no more than a stroll to the city centre and metres to the entertainment venues, cafe culture and renowned boutiques of world famous Oxford Street.
Water Rates: $150 Quarterly approx.
Council Rate: $243 Quarterly approx.
Strata Levies: $1042 Quarterly approx.
In a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.