104/361 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Convenience, style and enduring quality
Ideally set high in the exclusive 'Trafalgar' building, this spacious modern apartment is an inner city haven of undeniable appeal and contemporary comfort. Flowing over 126sqm and filled with natural afternoon sunshine, this is inner city living at its finest little more than moments to the heart of the CBD.
- Open lounge and dining area is perfect for entertaining
- Stylish gas kitchen with new appliances
- Main balcony with harbour glimpses
- Master complete with walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite
- 20 metre heated lap pool, spa, gym, sauna, concierge
- Recently refreshed interiors, new carpeting and painting
- Ducted air conditioning, security and intercom access
In a premier position no more than a short walk to Wynyard and Town Hall Stations, light rail, theatres, shops, cafes and restaurants, it is a stroll to the revitalised Darling Harbour and Barangaroo precincts.
Water Rates: $174 Quarterly
Council Rates: $257 Quarterly
Strata Levies: TBA