Large Volume Penthouse - Opulent Waterfront Living
Buyers must register to inspect at listed times, please contact agent to register.
This stunning penthouse totalling approximately 303m2 offers an abundance of space and is ideal for entertaining guests and family or for the occupier seeking low maintenance lifestyle living without compromising on space. Featuring three large bedrooms all with their own ensuite and stunning views. The huge open plan kitchen, dining and living area is expansive and creates a wonderful feeling of space. The large kitchen features stone bench tops, extensive storage, quality appliances and generous breakfast island bench. A large gas log fire charms the living zone and large commercial grade sliding doors open the living and dining area onto a huge terrace which wraps around the West, South and East boundaries of the apartment creating amazing views and a plethora of natural light. There is also a separate study which can be used as a second living room. Located on the top level of the Pier Point Apartments, the new owners will be living above local cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and all the Geelong CBD amenities. Penthouses of this volume do not become available very often so if you would like to enjoy the spoils of the Geelong waterfront lifestyle please arrange a time to view this magnificent property as you will not be disappointed.
- Large volume penthouse totaling approx. 303m2.
- Huge wrap around balcony capturing stunning bay and city views.
- Expansive kitchen, dining and living area with gas log fire.
- Quality kitchen with 900mm oven and stone bench tops.
- Quality cabinetry with ample storage.
- Three spacious bedrooms all with their own ensuite plus WIRs & BIR.
- Separate office or second living area.
- Ducted heating & A/C, double glazed windows, secure lift access.
- Luxury lifestyle living in the heart of the Geelong waterfront precinct.
- Secure parking for two vehicles plus a storage cage.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.