Opportunity to live in Brisbane's Cultural Precinct
Centrally located, enjoy life more being only a short distance to Brisbane's major entertainment precinct.
Just around the corner from this stunning apartment you'll find the Convention & Exhibition Centre, Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, The Queensland Performing Arts Centre and the Museum & Science Centre, plus a never ending selection of some of Brisbane's best restaurants.
Only a year old, this practically new apartment is situated on the tenth floor of the Ivy Building with incredible views across South Brisbane and Mt Coot-tha. An open-plan living and dining arrangement leads to a generously sized balcony, making this the perfect place to unwind.
* One well-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobes
* One luxurious bathroom with internal laundry
* Modern kitchen with gas cook-top and dishwasher
* Open plan living and dining areas with floor to ceiling glass
* Secure car park
* Views across South Brisbane and Mt Coot-tha
* Currently rented at $400p/w
* Lap pool and heated spa
* Gym & yoga room
* Outdoor cinema
* Teppanyanki dining area
* Onsite management
* Great access to public transport with direct lines to QUT, UQ and Griffith Universities
* Located within the South Brisbane State High School catchment area
Enjoy living in this premier location or purchase for a long term hold as Brisbane's CBD expands.
(Indicative Photos Only)
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.