2004/1 Sergeants Lane, St Leonards, NSW 2065
Boasting a prime north facing setting within highly sought after ‘Forum', this tightly held building offers the ultimate lifestyle experience.
The apartment is set on the 20th floor and has a flood of rich natural light, good-sized proportions, with sweeping 180-degree views from the peaks of the Blue Mountains to Manly.
On-site building facilities including a swimming pool, gymnasium and spa that enhance the living experience at this quality address.
• Light-washed living area flows onto a northern balcony
• Stylish & modern Gas kitchen, SMEG stainless steel appliances & stone counters
• Bedroom with built-in robe & direct balcony access
• Modern Stone-finished bathroom with frameless glass shower
• Residents only lift, secure LUG & visitor parking
• Ducted air-conditioning and video intercom
• Glamourous hotel-style lobby, professional 7-day concierge
• 25m Heated indoor pool, SPA & well-equipped gym
• Easy access to major arterial routes, CBD, Crows Nest and Chatswood
• Anzac Park Public School and Cammeraygal High School catchments
• Apartment has 73sqm on title - 17 sqm LUG
High on convenience, the apartment is placed above St Leonards Station for a quick commute to the CBD. Enjoy access to shops, supermarkets and eateries at the door, with Crows Nest’s vibrant dining hub close by.