5902/'q1' 9 Hamilton Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Request private inspection
A majestic view and an enormous apartment located within the most iconic building on the Gold Coast the Q1 Resort & Spa.
About the Property
This generously sized 3-bedroom apartment boasts a massive 265m2 floor print. A master suite almost equal in size to that of the living area and coupled with a walk-in robe connected to the bathroom warrants those who wish for a fine taste apartment living.
For the main course, the northern Gold Coast aspect will ensure you are served with a mouth-watering view of the beautiful Broadwater, fantastic city skylines bustling with life and uninterrupted serene ocean views right from the living room!
Fully equipped with gas cook top stove and island benchtop, the encapsulating ocean view from the kitchen makes for a marvelous dining experience for friends, family or guests! More great features include a powder room, separate laundry, fully ducted air-conditioning, media room and 2 car parks.
- Body Corporate/ Strata - Approx. $9,000 p.a
- Council and Water Rates - Approx. $3,500 p.a
The Q1 remains the Gold Coast's most iconic building, standing out amongst the Surfers Paradise skyline with its unique timeless all glass and aluminium architectural facade. Pet friendly with multiple outdoor and indoor pools, gym, steam sauna, cinema room and resident's lounge this property has everything to be your complete luxury get away or full time residence.
Features & Facilities of the Q1 Building:
- 24-hour Concierge
- Residents Club and Function Rooms
- In-house Cinema
- Three Swimming Pools/Lagoons
- Indoor 25m Heated Pool
- Indoor Spa
- Indoor Steam Rooms
- Indoor Saunas
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium
- Games Room
- Cafe and Pool Bar
- Onsite Management
- Full Security
- Pet Friendly
- Wake up. Enjoy the view from the comfort of your bed.
- Simply walk across the road to the beach or walk along the esplanade to the main Surfers.
- Tram stop situated at the front of the Q1.
- A nine minute tram ride will take you to Broadbeach south station to the gates of the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre home to more than 300 speciality stores
A Gold Coast Overview - The numbers
- The Gold Coast has a population nearing 600,000
- Average population growth rate of almost 4%,
- Residential vacancy rate of 1.7% enviable for the stability of any investment.
- Approaching the 1,000,000 mark the Gold Coast has began to enjoy capital growth that is exceeds the leading capital cities of Australia.
- 13,000,000 Visitors Yearly
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.