81-86 Courallie Ave, Homebush West, NSW 2140
Spacious 188M², Dual Key Apartment with High Rental Return
Dual keys 2 apartments in one title.
High return investment opportunity (Current leased $900 Weekly)
Dual keys separate entrance door apartment with 2 rental income.
Total 188 sqm in title with 2 side by side secure car space and a storage cage.
Air con installed in both apartments; all rooms included study has Built-in wardrobe.
203A : 1 bedroom + 1 Large size Study Room(As 4th Bedroom with built-in wardrobe).
203 : 2 bedrooms + 2 bathroom with separate internal laundry, Master room with ensuite.
Located at Building N near front gate which approximate 8 minute easy walk to Flemington Train station.
Flexible and maximize open floor plan living and dining area that flows onto sunny balcony.
Current rental $500 weekly on N203 and vacant on N203A (Potential $400-$430 weekly)
- Dual keys separate entrance apartment door.
- Both apartments come with sunny balcony.
- Internal laundry with dryer.
- Gas hot water and cooking.
- Bathroom floor to ceiling tiles.
- All rooms with built-in wardrobe included study room.
- Split Reverse cycle air con. installed both N203 and N203A living area.
- Security lift access to all floor and basement car parking.
- 6 M² Storage Cage next to basement secure car park space.
- Community facilities with Swimming pool, Gym, Basketball field and tennis court.
- Kids playground, BBQ area and fountain with water features.
- 2 Childcare centers located in Building A and Building H.
- Short drive to Lidcombe and Rhodes shopping center.
- Moment to DFO, Olympic Park and Bicentennial Park, Costco.
- Approx. 500M walk to Flemington Train Station, Asian groceries, eateries and all amenities.
Council Rate : $280 approx.
Water Rate : $171.98 approx.
Strata Rate : $1035.65 approx.
Simon Lung 0418 210 646
To arrange an appointment outside the schedule open inspection date.
All sizes and figures are approx. only.
We have not verified whether the information is accurate.
The information shown has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable.
In addition, we do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on.
All interested parties should rely on their own inquiries to determine the accuracy of these information.