HOME SWEET HOME 4x2+GAMES IN QUIET CUL – DE -SAC LOCATION!
This has to be the most complete package you will find! Fully renovated top to bottom, front to back this stunning home combines all the features to make this a perfect home for the family to grow into!
Situated on one of Castle Glens best cul-de-sacs with a great community atmosphere coupled with the convenience of being located less than 1km from Forest Lakes shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, gym, cafes, dining and medical facilities. Public transport, schools and parks all close by,
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
This incredibly neat and tidy home has so much to offer;
- Highly functional floor plan three seperate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy.
- Spacious master suite with sparkling ensuite and walk in robe
- Minor bedrooms are all a good size, Bed 3 & 4 with built in robes
- Fully renovated kitchen with modern configuration offering stone bench tops, cupboards finished in high gloss white.
- Quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning with touch screen controller and gas bayonet to keep you comfortable all year round.
- Modern LED Lighting and high-quality polished Tasmanian oak laminate flooring throughout the main living areas and kitchen.
- Enclosed theatre/living area at the rear of the home could be used a games room, formal dining opening out to the patio.
- Both bathrooms have been fully renovated, with feature vanities and the main bathroom finished with floor to ceiling tiling
- HUGE gable patio area provides a perfect space for entertaining family and friends all year round.
- Manicured gardens and lawns, all fully reticulated of a bore. Keep the lawns green without fear of the next water bill!
- Plenty of grassed area out the backyard for the kids and pets to run around and play on the trampoline.
- Drive through access through for additional parking, great for trailers and boats.
- Roller shutters on the front windows for extra privacy
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
Expedition Drive Reserve: 280m
Nearest Bus Stop: 450m
Forest Lakes Shopping Centre: 700m
Sacred Heart Primary School: 650m
South Thornlie Primary School: 900m
Thornlie Senior High School: 1.1km
Block Size: 680sqm
Build Year: 1990
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $1869.73 (Approx)
Water Rates: $1109 (Approx)
Council: City of Gosnells
It's not every day you find something as good as this,
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange a private inspection.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.