Beautiful Family Home with Huge Potential and Frontage
Perfectly positioned single storey freestanding dwelling with a north facing backyard set on fantastic 563 sqm level block, with a unique frontage of approximately 26.5 metres. Move straight in and benefit from this perfectly renovated family home in this parkland precinct, close to shops and schools and minutes to golf courses, clifftop walks and beaches.
Furthermore, the property presents excellent potential to build a duplex (STCA) and offers a stand out façade due to the wide frontage. Within walking distance to Chifley sports reserve, local schools, national park, popular beaches including Malabar, La Perouse, Little Bay and the Yarra Bay Sailing Club.
- Generous casual living flows to a peaceful entertainers decking
- Renovated kitchen features family sized cooktop and dishwasher
- Four double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, loads of sunlight
- Master bedroom comprising a walk in robe, newly built ensuite
- Main bathroom with designer finishes/spa bath, internal laundry
- Gas hot water system, timber finish flooring, A/C, linen storage
- 3x3 metre (approx.) garden shed, large level grassed backyard
- Automated remote entry gate, lock up garage and extra car space
Council Rates: $598.13 pq approx.
Water Rates: $144.11 pq approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.