10 Lilley Street, St Clair, NSW 2759
Sold by Angelo!!
This home represents a great opportunity for the first home buyer or the astute investor. This beautiful brick family home has not been on the market since 1987. Sitting on a 560sqm block of land perfect to fit a granny flat (S.T.C.A). Boasting a spacious floorplan, well landscaped gardens and offering plenty of privacy this home is a must to inspect!
- Three good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Formal entry
- Large living area
- A well maintained galley kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bathtub.
- Separate toilet
- Internal laundry
- Air conditioning
- Timber Venetians and vertical blinds throughout
- Rear patio area overlooking a fully fenced, landscaped back yard with large grassed yard perfect for the kids to play.
- Undercover carport 10.5m long x 7.1m wide perfect for families with multiple cars or car enthusiasts/hobbyists wanting somewhere to work. Carport area has ceiling fans and lighting and has been fitted with multiple outdoor/waterproof powerpoints in multiple locations.
- All of this and the potential to add a granny flat (STCA)
- Approx 1km to Banks Public School, 1.1km to Peter Kearns Memorial Oval, 1.9km to St Clair High School, 2.1km to St Clair Shopping Centre and 2.2km to St Clair Leisure Centre.
Potential rental return of $450 per week