11 Coniston Street, Wheeler Heights, NSW 2097
Family Friendly C1960 Beauty Enjoys Premium Leafy Setting
Offering a rare and exciting opportunity in this sought-after suburb, it's easy to see why this solid brick beauty has been a cherished family home for over 60 years. Presented to the market for the very first time in decades, it exudes huge appeal for those seeking in-outdoor space, lifestyle convenience and a blissful family-friendly setting. Beautifully maintained with love and respect over the years, this well-kept treasure is ready to be lived in now while displaying ample potential to add your own contemporary touches and creative flair. Spread across one spacious level, highlights include, lovely sun-filled interiors, polished hardwood floors, flexible living / dining options opening to outdoor entertaining, high ceilings, a Tasmanian Oak kitchen with eat-in option, exceptional storage, a large single garage including two workshops plus gorgeous sun-dappled gardens featuring an entertainers' terrace perfect for relaxed year-round family pleasure. Privately elevated back from the street, this delightful home holds compelling appeal for young families, first homebuyers or astute investors looking to join this ever-popular lifestyle community. Located in a quiet leafy street, it is a short stroll to buses, plentiful parks and walking trails with local shops, schools, beaches, Dee Why hub plus Collaroy just moments away.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths, 1 remote garage plus driveway parking, set on 561sqm approx.
- Relaxed living flows through to lovely dining area, large windows frame idyllic leafy views
- Additional lounge or casual seating with warm timber paneled roof overlooks rear garden
- Spacious sky-lit kitchen includes gas cooktop, quality s/s appliances, and ample cabinetry
- Bright master bedroom with airy windows framing private treetop outlooks, great built-ins
- Additional double-sized bedrooms both include built-in wardrobes and large airy windows
- Adjoining tiled bathroom with deep bathtub and separate powder room, scope to enhance
- Equipped internal laundry with lavatory, offers easy access to outside clothes drying area
- Ideal study or home office with built-in storage, large concealed hallway storage cupboard
- Welcoming neutral interiors, carpet flooring in all bedrooms, gas outlet in main living room
- Sunny tiled entertainers' terrace with built-in barbeque embraced by lovely front/rear gardens
- Substantial under-house storage plus additional garden/tool shed, elevated entrance balcony