11 Gertrude Street, Cardiff South, NSW 2285
Located in the increasingly popular suburb of Cardiff South is this gem of a house that offers a lot more room than first meets the eye. Perfect for the family requiring a large shed or extra off street parking for vehicles.
There are many different options that this property provides. The garage is currently leased out at a tidy sum, so continue leasing if you like or use for your own purposes.
The house offers:
- Front veranda upon entry to the front door.
- High ceilings throughout.
- Ceiling fans in the living areas.
- Built in wardrobes in front bedroom.
- Venturie system that helps to heat & cool the home.
- Ornate cornicing.
- 2nd bedroom has ceiling fan & good storage space.
- 3rd & 4th bedrooms with built ins.
- Polished floor boards underneath existing carpet.
- Very neat bathroom in original condition, shower & separate bath.
- Good size kitchen in original condition.
- Split system in kitchen which is large & very neat.
- Ceiling fan in kitchen.
- Large dining area.
- Separate toilet in laundry
- Back sunroom/study space.
- Natural gas, instant gas hot water.
- Split system wall unit in formal lounge room.
- Great size family room.
- Storage space leading to outside.
- Self contained area with shower & toilet.
- Under house storage.
- 3 phase power in shed.
- Massive shed at the back with turning bay, 8m x 11m.
What a great opportunity this house represents. Located in one of the most central suburbs in Newcastle, you are close to Warners Bay, the lake & access to the freeway either in to town, or to head south to Sydney.
This home is in close proximity to public transport & shopping centres, schools & ovals are all nearby.
Get along to view this one as soon as you possibly can.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided