14 Drummoyne Avenue, Drummoyne, NSW 2047
"Melton" - First time offered in 70 years Historic Prime Waterfront Estate
Situated on 4 titles and arguably Drummoyne's largest waterfront property. The property comprises 2 distinct buildings. The original 3 storey Federation home and the rear 2 storey building which comprises of residential accommodation and offices, which is connected to the front building by a covered walkway.
The property has been used for the past 70 years as a residence, accomodation and offices for a Religious Order.
Zoned R3 Residential the property offers a unique opportunity to owner occupiers to recreate a magnificent waterfront home, continue as Institutional or Educational usage and accommodation or possible redevelopment (S.T.C.A).
- Large original Federation home retaining a wealth of original features
- Roof top Turret with views of the City skyline and north over Parramatta River
- Rear building provides 8 bed with ensuites, 6 offices and meeting rooms
- Superb landscaped gardens including large level waterfront lawn area
- Boat shed and unique enclosed tidal pool (subject to RMS lease)
Wonderful location on the Eastern Peninsular of Drummoyne with the perfect northerly aspect, close access to the City, Private Schools, transport and shops.
A never to be repeated opportunity
Expressions of Interest
View by prior Appointment
Tony Laing 0414 248 737
Michael Laing 0414 606 035