18 Elizabeth Street, Dicky Beach, QLD 4551
GENUINE DUAL LIVING IN DICKY BEACH
- Wonderful opportunity to purchase in a prime location in Dicky Beach
- Just a few minutes walk to the surf and cafes of Dicky and Moffat Beaches
- Sprawling home ideal for dual living with five bedrooms - 3 down and 2 up
- Three stylish bathrooms (2 en-suited) plus the convenience of a powder room
- Tastefully renovated throughout with modern fixtures and fittings
- Virtually two homes in one with both levels hosting full size quality kitchens
- Undercover patio area for downstairs entertaining with upstairs boasting wrap around verandas
- Large solar electricity system to help minimise power bills
- Remote garaging with internal access for anywhere between 4 - 6 cars
- Homes with dual living are highly sought after so don't delay your enquiry
Buyers looking for property in Dicky Beach will act quickly to inspect this beautifully renovated home. An opportunity to purchase a true dual living home in an elevated position just a hop, skip and a jump to the beach has just become available!
Proudly positioned on a corner block this high set home captures ocean breezes and offers some ocean glimpses from the wrap around verandas and all just a few minutes walk to the popular surf breaks and café precincts of Dicky and Moffat Beaches.
The homes configuration will suit a wide range of buyers particularly those wishing to have the parents live with them or grown up children or perhaps an airbnb type scenario may suit and attract a tidy income. With the lower level consisting of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and the upper level consisting of two bedrooms, en-suite plus powder room.
The home is low maintenance throughout, decorated in neutral tones, modern with lovely fixtures and fittings with most rooms air-conditioned for year round comfort.
Downstairs - Entry level
* 5 car lock up garaging with outdoor shower for after beach swims
* 3 bedrooms including a master bedroom with en-suite - the perfect granny flat
* Full sized kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Very roomy open plan dining and living areas
* Under cover patio area overlooking low maintenance gardens
* Laundry and loads of storage throughout
* 2nd master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite
* Another bedroom with air-conditioning
* Spacious open plan kitchen, living, dining room
* Stylish kitchen with stone benches
* Living area opens up up to a wrap around veranda
The perfect family home in a great beachside location making it well worth your inspection.