2 Sutherland Street, Dicky Beach, QLD 4551
CONTRACT CRASHED ANOTHER NEEDED
- Wonderful location in Dicky Beach - walk to cafes and surf beach
- Dual living opportunity - two dwellings on the block with side access
- Main house has three bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and air conditioning
- Spacious open plan kitchen and living area that flows to large outside entertaining
- Double lock up garage with internal access to main house (see below)
- Separate two bedroom fully self contained granny flat / unit with own laundry
- Compact kitchen with large bifold windows for servery when entertaining
- Living area flows through sliding doors to outdoor undercover patio
- Side access on a 602m2 flat block with fenced yard
- Don't delay your enquiry as we expect interest to be high on this one
Introducing 2 Sutherland Street Dicky Beach.
This may be your chance to secure a true dual living home in a sought after position in the desirable beach side suburb of Dicky Beach - one of Caloundra's most desired suburbs.
Buyers looking for property in Dicky Beach will act quickly to inspect this home as opportunities to purchase 2 dwellings on one block are rare indeed.
Options for the new owner are quite varied. Live in front home and perhaps have an elderly parent in the unit behind, close enough to help when needed but still allowing you all to keep some independence and of course privacy. And I am sure teenagers or uni student children would be the first to put their hands up for mum and dad to allow them to live in their own pad whilst still being somewhat under mum and dads' roof.
Rent permanently or possibly cash in on the airbnb craze - being located so close to the action of Dicky Beach cafes, clubs and surf you would expect one or both of the properties to be in demand almost every day of the year.
Whatever reason you have to purchase you won't be disappointed in the location.
FRONT HOME - the home is low set and of brick construction with a colourbond roof. There are three good sized bedrooms all with built-ins with the main being conditioned, a large walk-in robe.
The kitchen has plenty of bench and cupboard space and flows out to the dining, living, and further out to a large semi undercover patio area - perfect for entertaining family and friends.
The garage whilst still having the roller doors attached has been converted to storage on one side and an extra bedroom space on the other. There has been a dividing wall in the middle that could easily be removed if the new owner wishes use as a garage.
An attractive timber fence at the front of the home enhances appeal however, if having side access is a must then some adjustments could be made as there is plenty of room for a van or boat behind the fence.
Whilst the front home is in good condition and perfectly liveable as is - of course there are plenty of options to improve if you wish.
UNIT / GRANNY FLAT AT REAR
* Separate entry via private pathway at the side of the home
* Brand new building fully self contained
* Two bedrooms both with built-ins and fans
* Modern full sized two-way bathroom
* Stylish kitchen with built-in laundry space
* Open plan dining / kitchen and living room with air conditioning
* Living room opens up with large stacker doors to private undercover patio area
* Tiled throughout whole unit and tastefully decorated in neutral colours
Located within an easy walking distance to Dicky Beach's patrolled swimming, Surf Lifesaving Club, parks, and local shops, cafes and restaurants this location really is just outstanding.
Approximately 60 minutes to Brisbane Airport and 30 minutes to our very own Sunshine Coast Airport at Maroochydore.
Shopping centres are plentiful and necessary amenities such as schools, transport and medical centres, hospitals are all close by.
All in all a well maintained, unique property in a desirable pocket of Dicky Beach.
Don't let this one slip by - call for your inspection sooner rather than later.