21 Birch Drive, Hamlyn Terrace, NSW 2259
Affordable family home in a highly sought after location
Conveniently located in the highly sought after 'Willows Bend Estate", this spacious AVJennings home is situated amongst other quality properties in a quiet, leafy and well established pocket of Hamlyn Terrace. It is close to local schools and shops, only minutes to 3 railway stations or the M1, and approximately 10kms to either Westfield Tuggerah or the superb beaches at Norah Head.
A rare and affordable opportunity to secure a large family home, ideal for both families or investors.
- Roomy and well presented throughout, this 228sqm AVJennings home was built in 2005
- 3 seperate living zones on the ground floor plus double garage and all-weather covered courtyard
- 4 large bedrooms upstairs, all with built-ins
- oversized master suite with built in robes plus a walk in robe and double vanity ensuite
- established gardens with a level grassy rear yard, leafy surrounds, due north aspect
- natural gas connection for heating and cooking, ducted A/C, 8000 litre water tank storage
- close to all major amenities, schools, shops, rail or M1 for commuters.
- attractive price point for first home buyers securing stamp duty concessions.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining,gas cooking/heating, additional water tanks