21 Carinya Street, Kingaroy, QLD 4610
Style never goes out of fashion, this will surpass your expectations
Rental appraisal $380 per week
Fully renovated, designers delight. Made from solid hardwood, it's a quality built home and the expansive renovations have left no stone unturned. As easy as come and unpack.
Designed to bring people together and styled to perfection. There's plenty to love about the versatile hardwood home. Perfect for entertaining and enjoying the outdoors, the extras on offer are what sets this home apart from anything else you'll find.
Featuring four bedrooms plus office, there is plenty of room for the growing family. Each of the four bedrooms are ample in size with a queen bed currently fitting in each with ease.
The fully renovated kitchen is both modern and stylish with an open design that makes entertaining a delight. The electric cooktop and electric oven are sleek and modern and complete the modern design of this kitchen. A dishwasher has been installed with tank water plumbed making cleaning a breeze. There is also a built-in pantry to hide away those appliances like the microwave and allow for plenty of storage space, complete with large island bench.
The separate lounge room is large enough for even the biggest of families, great for kicking back and watching movies on the big screen.
Main bathroom features double vanity and huge corner bath with an overhead shower and plenty of space. The ensuite also features a double vanity, large shower and separate toilet.
Outside is a huge entertaining area, ideal for weekend BBQ's and sitting around the fire pit in the winter. With such a large block, this outdoor area has been maximized for entertaining with plenty of room for the little ones to play
The shed is one to be envied, with 4 bays lockup 7mx12m and an additional 4 bays under the awning roof 6mx12m, fully insulated, fully powered fully plumbed and 3 phase power. There is extra height on both the shed and the awning to allow for the one sleek solid beam at the front of the shed, rather than unsightly post. One of the bays is currently carpeted, sheeted off and has a built-in loft, could be a great work from home opportunity. There is also a 5kva solar system installed on the roof of the shed.
House features at a glance
- 4 queen bedrooms plus office
- 1 bathroom plus ensuite, 2 separate toilets
- Polished hard wood floors, r/c air throughout, ceiling fans
- Additional storage cupboards throughout plus under house and in ceiling
- All new electrical, all new plumbing
- Security system, new rain water tank
- Fully renovated kitchen
- Fully renovated ensuite and main bathroom
- Fully renovated office with built-in storage and desk
- Insulated in the roof and under floor
- New hot water system
- Fully fenced, fully landscaped, 5kva solar system
- Excellent outdoor entertainment area
- 1002m2 plenty of space and dual street access
- Large separate gated slab, ideal for either boat or caravan
- Directly positioned between both private schools
- Close to town, one block from corner store, close to local park
- 4 bay shed and 4 bay carport, fully insulated, plumbed with taps at both ends, abundance of power points including 3 phase power
- 7m depth, 12m wide shed, 6m depth, 12m wide under awning
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided