22 Booker Parade, Golden Beach, QLD 4551
HOMES LIKE THIS ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN
- Attractive high set home in a desirable position in Golden Beach
- Just a stone's throw to waters edge of the Pumicestone Passage
- Four good sized bedrooms plus study or 5th bedroom all with built-ins
- Huge master bedroom with ensuite and direct access to balcony with water views
- Modern kitchen with oversized 5 burner gas cooktop and large oven
- Two large living rooms downstairs with another living area upstairs
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area at the rear for alfresco dining
- Solar electricity pannels to help minimise those pesky electricity bills
- Low maintenance fenced yard with plenty of room for a swimming pool
- Double lock up garage plus double carport behind secure electric fence
Buyers will be delighted in this latest Golden Beach property positioned in a sought after pocket at the southern end of Golden Beach just a stone's throw to the waterways of Pumicestone Passage. The home is in good condition with no improvements or renovations needed so the new buyers will be able to happily unpack, turn the television on and enjoy!
Just a few moments walk will find you at the start of the scenic coastal walking path that winds its way along the shoreline on the inside of Bribie Island with gorgeous views across the Passage and continues on some 25 kilometres north to Mooloolaba.
A boat ramp is conveniently just around the corner to pop your tinny in to fish for tea and there are plenty of parks with BBQ facilities and playgrounds for the kids.
The home is very well presented from the front and well maintained and cared for inside and out. Those needing extra car accommodation will be pleased to find there is a remote double car garage with internal access to the house and also a carport for 2 further vehicles all tucked away securely behind the remote gate.
Four large bedrooms in total all with built robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning units however there is a good sized study upstairs with a built in cupboard which could easily be used as a 5th bedroom.
Enjoy views of the water from your upstairs balcony accessed via either the master bedroom or living room.
The home boasts 9ft ceilings downstairs, easy care tiled flooring, ceiling fans and has been decorated in a neutral colour scheme. There area several living areas downstairs which can be separated via french doors if so needed.
The kitchen is stylish, was renovated just a few years ago and presents like new. There is plenty of bench space, loads of cupboards, a built in microwave, large fridge space and of course a dishwasher. The dining is adjoining and opens out to a tiled undercover patio area where plenty of time will be spent with family and friends.
The rear of the property is paved and has raised vege gardens with an automatic reticulation system in place however this would most likely be the ideal position for those wanting an in-ground swimming pool.
Only a few minutes drive to all amenities such as the Pelican Waters shopping precinct and the emerging Town Centre and Marina or north to the CBD of Caloundra with a choice of beaches, cafes, restaurants and a variety of shopping.
A great opportunity to purchase a large home in a great neighbourhood perfect for both families and investors.
This home will certainly impress those who inspect and due to current high interest and demand for Golden Beach property I would recommend you make your enquiry sooner rather than later.