Home Open 12.45pm - 1.30pm Sunday 2nd June
NEW TO THE MARKET! This lovely family home with kerbside appeal and manicured gardens is located on a large 748 sqm block (zoned R40).
Boasting a large powered double workshop with rear access, this property has so much to offer the growing family and tradie. With a modern open plan layout, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home has big comfortable living areas with an extensive outdoor patio entertainment area with a spa. Save on the power bills with the 8 Solar Roof Panels.
This great property is located within a 5 minute walk to the Beeliar Village shopping centre and a 5 minute drive to the beaches that Cockburn Sound offers.
- King sized Master bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning, bay window, roller shutters, walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with wardrobe recesses
- Bathroom with bath/shower, vanity and separate toilet
- Ensuite bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet
- Comfortable lounge room
- Big open plan family, meals and games rooms with floor-to-ceiling storage
- Kitchen with breakfast bench, gas stovetop, oven, microwave stand, pantry and feature
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Two air conditioning units- master bedroom and family living area
- Gas hot water system
- Wooden window furnishings
- Feature front door
- Laundry with security and cat door
- Linen cupboard
- Security Alarm System
- 8 SOLAR PANELS
- Automatic reticulation
- Big powered work shed with room for two cars features gas, water and phone
- Outdoor Spa with gas heating
- MASSIVE patio entertainment area to the side and rear of the property with patio blinds
overlooking garden area
- Gas BBQ point
- Lush lawn area for the kids to play on with established trees
- Astro turf to the side of the property with shaded sand pit for the kids
- Double carport with remote controlled door and rear access
- Space for multiple cars / boat
- Garden Shed
- 748sqm block
- R40 Zoning
This fabulous property is just 6.9kms to Cockburn Gateway Shopping City and Cockburn Central Bus and Train station, 4.4kms to Coogee Beach and 9.3kms to Fremantle!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.