Deceased Estate - Original 1970's home on 5 acres
Offered for the first time in over 40 years, this much loved family home sits privately of just over 5 acres on a quiet no through road. Well presented throughout and largely in original condition, it requires some building works and is the perfect canvas for a dream home renovation. A rare and affordable opportunity in a highly sought after and central location.
- circa 1977, single level brick home on 5.5 acres (2.25h)
- a roomy and conventional floor plan with detached garaging and a large covered outdoor entertaining area
- main lounge with wood burning fireplace and covered courtyard off the kitchen/dining area.
- sundrenched due north facing position with level access off street
- level garden in front and back off house with additional large, cleared open area for kids to play
- approximately 1 acre of cleared,usable land backing onto natural bushland
- requiring some building rectification works, its the perfect opportunity to renovate or rebuild into a dream home
- close to Freeway, rail and university.
- central to Erina Fair, Gosford, Grammar School and Terrigal Beach
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport