28 Michael Street, Golden Beach, QLD 4551
ABSOLUTE GOLDEN BEACH GEM
- Great opportunity to purchase a fully renovated home in Golden Beach
- Highly desirable position within walking distance to waterways of Pumicestone Passage
- Lowset brick and tile home featuring three/four bedrooms with two bathrooms
- Open plan tiled living, dining and kitchen filled with plenty of natural light
- Bonus extra stand alone room with air-conditioning and toilet, perfect for home office or teenagers retreat
- Amazing tiled outdoor undercover space and with built in BBQ area
- Private rear backyard with high fences and low maintenance gardens
- Oversized carport to keep your mix of cars, van, trailer or boats undercover
- Great location, family friendly with plenty of parks and BBQ areas
- Don't delay your enquiry as this one won't last long!
Welcome to 28 Michael Street Golden Beach. What a cracker of a home this one is!
The home has been fully renovated throughout, is of an open plan and has a separate building at the rear which was in the past used as a hairdressing salon but could also work as a home office with the creature comforts of air-conditioning, toilet and basin and also a private side access entrance. This space would also work well for an older teenager or uni student requiring separation and privacy but not quite ready to move away from mum's cooking and washing services!
Inside you will find three bedrooms all with built-ins, carpet and ceiling fans. The master has a lovely en-suite and the family bathroom is simply stunning.
The living area is tiled, air-conditioned and opens up to a large undercover entertaining area via large sliding glass doors. This space has a high roof line, a built in sink and timber BBQ station and overlooks a low maintenance backyard that is both private and safe for the children and pets to play.
This lovely Golden Beach beauty has had all the 'hard' work done and is ready for new owners to move straight in, put their feet up and turn the tele on!
There is plenty of room for cars, trailers, vans or a boat with a high carport. Part of the single garage has been converted to storage which may impress the tradies needing quick access with tools to the work vehicle.
Positioned just a few minutes walk to the waterways of Pumicestone Passage where you will find calm water beaches, fantastic fishing spots and a choice of boat ramps.
Currently the street is undergoing a 'makeover' with new footpaths and road work which will only enhance your access to the coveted Pelican Waters Town Centre, shopping centre and Marina.
Golden Beach is a highly desired beach-side suburb of the Sunshine Coast and the start of the coastal walking path which winds its way along the coast line through to Caloundra, Moffat Beach and beyond.
All amenities are close by including a choice of shopping centres, medical facilities, sporting complexes and both public and private schools.
The Sunshine Coast University Hospital and access to the Bruce Highway is approximately a 15 minute drive away.
With demand extremely high for Golden Beach in particular I would suggest you make your enquiry sooner rather than later.