Your family will Thank you
Judy Duggan and The Agency are proud to present to the market this gorgeous 4x2 family home. Taking pride of place with an elevated position in a quiet sought after pocket and ideally situated in both Leeming Primary and Leeming High school zones on a huge 714sqm green title allotment.
Cleverly designed for comfort and functionality this spacious home is sure to delight the entire family. Welcomed by a separate entry leading to a diverse formal dining area and onto an expansive front lounge / home theatre which serves as the social hub of the home where you can relax for movie night which conveniently overlooks the decked enclosed outdoor area where the kiddies can be enjoying a movie of their choice at the same time or happily playing whilst you get some “ME” time!
Leading into a natural light enhanced open plan kitchen, family room and casual dining area, whilst the wood fire heater creates comfort during these cold winter months or be spoilt for choice with reverse cycle split system heating / air conditioning. The huge kitchen, with its neutral colour palette, is well appointed with all of today’s modern conveniences including a vast double door pantry. This open plan area seamlessly flows onto a fully decked patio area (triple access points) with mesh café roller blinds offering year-round entertaining then leading out to yet another outdoor living area complimented by liquid limestone flooring. The 3rd outdoor entertaining area, at the rear of the home, is where your family will spend many hours enjoying the sparkling below ground pool surrounded by tropical greenery adjoining yet another undercover patio area with continued limestone flooring.
Property features include:
• Huge 714sqm green title block
• Solid 1978 quality build with renovations completed 17 years ago and a neutral colour palette throughout
• Rendered façade
• Roof restoration and part gutter replacement
• Reticulation in front garden area
• Formal tiled entry
• Tiled formal dining area
• Sunken front lounge with carpet, RC split system, optional home theatre projector and surround sound speaker package available, lounge opens onto the enclosed outdoor area (access point 1)
• RC split systems in both living areas as well as ceiling fans, wood fire heater & gas bayonet in the open plan area
• Tiled family living area opens onto the enclosed outdoor area (access point 2)
• Tiled casual dining area
• Spacious Kitchen with gas cook top, electric wall oven, ample bench space including a breakfast bar, pot drawers, rangehood, double fridge recess, butlers roll door appliance cupboard and huge double door pantry
• Sunken master bedroom with ceiling fan, WIR and ensuite and sliding door side entry access
• 3 Queen sized minor bedrooms with ceiling fans & BIR’s - bedroom 2 freshly painted & opens onto the enclosed outdoor area, perfect for the growing teen to entertain friends (access point 3)
• All bedrooms have wood laminate flooring and new skirting boards
• Spacious main bathroom with bathtub
• Spacious laundry with pool access including separate WC
• LED downlights throughout
• Electrical wiring upgrade
• Single garage with roller door
• Ample front parking including separate hardstand area perfect for a small truck, boat, trailer
• Fully insulated
• NBN ready
• Solar system – 6 panel with a 1.7kw inverter
• Gas storage Hot water system approx. 2 years old
• Enclosed patio area complete with full decking, café mesh blinds, ceiling fan, power point for outdoor TV
• Outdoor entertaining area with liquid limestone flooring
• Sparkling below ground salt water pool adjoins another patio area and liquid limestone flooring, ideal for heat reflection in summer (cooler to walk on)
With a prime location only a short distance from Leeming Primary School and Leeming Forum shopping precinct, minutes to the Freeway for access north or south and public transport only a short walk away. As well as close proximity to Melville Glades Golf Club, Murdoch Train Station, St John of God Hospital, Fiona Stanley Hospital and Murdoch University.
Well maintained and lovingly cared for by the same family for the past 17 years, this fantastic home will appeal to families looking for a large, move in ready home with multiple indoor & outdoor living areas and ample parking to see them through into the future. Call Judy now on 0413 096 795 to arrange a viewing as this incredible property is a rare offering.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.