35 Verney Street, Kings Beach, QLD 4551
YES I NEED PLENTY OF LOVING!
- Calling all renovator or builder types keen to embark on a new project
- Located in an elevated position in Kings Beach with ocean views
- Golden opportunity to purchase at entry level just a short walk to the beach
- Renovate, restore and make your own and reap the rewards in the future
- Four bedrooms in total, two upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs
- Downstairs (entry level) has a large open plan living plus kitchenette
- There has been fire damage to the downstairs area (see photos)
- Upstairs could be oh so special with some work to take advantage of water views
- Previously a dual living type situation - see the floor plan for details
- Keen for more information? Please call to discuss further
It's not every day that we introduce a unique opportunity to purchase an entry level property high on the hill in Kings Beach complete with views out to the ocean.
Back in it's former glory this home would have been the pride and joy of it's owners and the envy of their family and friends.
Fast forward to 2020 and this home needs some serious lovin'. Run down, damaged and crying out for some attention the new owners will need to be prepared to put the work boots on however, once completed they will be well rewarded as the location and the views will last forever.
The home has sat vacant for some time, has been partly damaged by a fire and in a general run down condition, however some features such as the beautiful timber floors upstairs remain practically unscathed.
Unfortunately, the large in-ground swimming pool has seen better days but I am sure once upon a time the backyard would have been a favourite for all of the family. You can imagine on a lazy Sunday afternoon the adults would sit in the spa nestled in the raised timber deck enjoying a cold beverage and admiring the ocean whilst the kids frolicked in the pool below.
DOWNSTAIRS (entry level) * Please note there is some fire damage to this section
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Two good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
* Kitchenette and full sized bathroom
* Large tiled open plan living room with plenty of storage
* Large open plan kitchen and living area with timber floors
* Master bedroom with built-in robe plus en-suite
* Both the living area and the master bedroom have sliding doors to access balcony
* 4th bedroom with built-in robe
* Block size of 607m2 zoned multi-unit residential
* Elevated position with views out to the ocean
THE HOME IS FORECAST TO GO TO AUCTION IN THE NEAR FUTURE WITH A DATE TO YET BE DETERMINED IF NOT SOLD PRIOR.
INSPECTIONS OF THIS HOME ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY AND WE ASK THAT NO ONE ENTERS THE PROPERTY WITHOUT THE AGENTS CONSENT AND PRESENCE.
WE ALSO REQUEST THAT BUYERS WEAR CLOSED IN SHOES.
THIS PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD WITHOUT A POOL SAFETY CERTIFICATE
DUE TO SOME HAZARDS CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS OLD WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON SITE.