352 Duns Creek Road, Duns Creek, NSW 2321
Now this is living - sensational views on 10 aerial acres
This peaceful, three-bedroom retreat is perched high to capture breathtaking, panoramic views of the surrounding nature and wildlife. Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast or evening meal with friends in your spacious home or overlook the 10 aerial acres of your property and Morpeth beyond from the magnificent wraparound verandah. Escape the hustle and bustle of daily life and relax into your own private, natural world, with everything you need conveniently at-hand.
- Large, open plan living/dining with roaring fireplace, split system air conditioning and spacious kitchen with breakfast bar and large pantry
- Separate living/study space and detached 6x6m studio perfect for use as a home office, gym or parent's/teenager's retreat
- Generous bedrooms with built-in robes and air conditioning
- Livestock loading race and 3ac and 7ac paddocks perfect for livestock (previous owner had cattle)
- Single lock up garage, single carport, chook pen and bird aviary
- Newly fenced boundary with mesh (suitable for all animal types), 2 dams, septic system and 3 22,000L water tanks
Enjoy the lifestyle many dream of - a peaceful, private oasis with modern conveniences nearby. Paterson, local schools and the train station are under 10mins away, as are the boutique shops and cafes in the history-rich Morpeth; Maitland CBD is just 15mins; Barrington Tops and Newcastle and Nelson Bay's beaches are just an hour; and Sydney is less than 2.5hrs away.