37 Kirkstone Road, Wheeler Heights, NSW 2097
Immaculate Brick Home Backs Onto Lovely Reserve
This beautifully kept home in a peaceful leafy suburb is the perfect family package. Enjoying total privacy from the street, it backs onto a lovely reserve and offers an abundance of space for flexible low-maintenance living.
Surrounded by greenery, the main level has been designed to maximise everyday living featuring oversized windows, a neutral colour scheme and flowing sunlit interiors that connect the open living/dining with a modern kitchen and private alfresco balcony.
The versatile self-contained living on the lower level is a hidden treasure. Spacious and private, with direct garden access, it makes ideal long-term guest accommodation, a well-equipped rumpus room or a sublime teenage retreat.
For easy entertaining all year round, there is a sunny patio embraced by beautifully kept gardens plus a level lawn that the kids will love. There is also a convenient private gate to easily access the reserve at the back, which also has a playground.
This sought-after suburb is the perfect place to bring up a family. It's a 5-minute bike ride away from Narrabeen Lake, Wheeler Heights Public School is a 10-minute stroll away, and there is a great set of local shops on Veterans Parade. Or for more extensive dining and shopping options or to visit the beach, it's a five-minute drive to Dee Why, Collaroy or Narrabeen.
- Flexible design over two levels with modern renovation
- Living/dining opens to balcony with tall privacy hedging
- Kitchen includes gas cooking, quality stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with tiled ensuite and built-in wardrobe
- All bedrooms include built-ins, option to utilise 5th bed as a study
- Main bathroom with bathtub and separate powder room
- Internal laundry, ducted reverse cycle air, gas bayonets
- Handy store room plus separate workshop with bench
- Double remote garage with ample off-street parking