39 Rix Drive, Upper Coomera, QLD 4209
UNDER CONTRACT - DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM FAMILY ENJOYMENT
39 Rix Drive is well located within a short stroll to the park and playground at the end of the street, with a kindergarten and school close by and in the catchment area for Upper Coomera State College incorporating both primary and secondary students, this family friendly home is also in convenient proximity to Coomera train station and major shopping venues. Well-regarded in real estate circles for its consistent financial growth, this community oriented area represents an informed investment for the future. Come and inspect soon, - and bring the family. We think you'll love it here!
* Excellent family home in consistent real estate growth area
* Light-filled, airy ambience & functional free-flowing design
* Conveniently positioned study/home office next to entry hall
* Large family room with surround sound also connected outdoors
* Scenic air-conditioned open plan dining & well equipped kitchen
* Spacious multi-purpose room connecting with kitchen/dining
* Living, kitchen/dining & multi- purpose rooms all accessing patio
* Well equipped kitchen with generous cabinetry & breakfast bar
* Master bedroom/air-con/private patio/spa & tv ensuite/w-in robe
* Plus 2 double bedrooms both with fans & built-in wardrobes
* Family bathroom/bath/separate shower & water temperature control
* Separate toilet. Laundry/outdoor access. Good storage facilities
* Easy care pebbled gardens. Lawn play areas for kids. Fire Pit. Solar
* Double garage with internal home access. Extra driveway parking
* Convenient location zoned for Upper Coomera State College
* Stroll to community park & children's playground at end of street
* In close proximity to train station, major shopping & all amenities
A welcoming ambience of uncluttered space invites callers to this meticulously maintained 243 square metre Upper Coomera family home located on 638 square metres The choice of a white-toned colour palette flows seamlessly through the entry hall, past a well-positioned study or home office and throughout the remainder of this spacious dwelling. Semi open plan design separates the large family room with surround sound from the adjoining air-conditioned dining area and kitchen, well equipped with abundant dark timber cabinetry, offset by grey benchtops and breakfast bar, a double sink, 5 burner gas hob, electric oven and stainless steel range hood. Siding doors from both the family room and living area open to an under-cover patio and barbeque area, as does a connecting multi-purpose room to use as you please - perhaps a rumpus/games room, an art studio - your choice. A small room tucked to the side of entry to the master suite also offers myriad usage possibilities.
Spacious and stylish the air-conditioned master bedroom features sliding doors out to a private timber-decked patio, walk-in robe and ensuite with bamboo garden views, dual vanities, double shower and a large corner spa bath facing a wall hung television set. A lovely touch of luxury! Two further double bedrooms both have overhead fans and built-in wardrobes. These are serviced by a family bathroom with raised bath, separate shower and heater/extractor fan. A clever fitted water heat controller ensures child safety. There's also a separate toilet and laundry with outdoor access and double garage entry to the hallway.
Easy care side and rear pebbled gardens incorporate tall hedges and lush bamboo plus lawn areas for children to play while a sunken fire-pit enclosure provides an extra entertaining and recreation venue. There's also driveway off-street parking if required.
Be quick to inspect!
Please call Kristina for any further information.