Hampton's In Bardon
Located in the leafy inner-city suburb of Bardon is this brand-new Hamptons-style home constructed by Bright Black Developments.
Sprawling over two levels and just 5kms from Brisbane’s CBD, this is an ideal base for families seeking a modern home in a prime location.
A cleverly considered floorplan positions three of the four bedrooms on the top level, including the large master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
Also on the top level is a large rumpus room, balcony and family bathroom.
The lower level, which is perfect for entertaining family and friends, includes a wine cellar, study, powder room and open-plan living and dining area which flows out to a large rear deck.
A nearby fourth bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe is a practical option for when guests decide to stay.
The contemporary kitchen is fitted with an enormous butler’s pantry, Carrara marble benchtops, free-standing Ilve cooker and Miele dishwasher.
Imported New England Oak floorboards and large void areas reflect the large amount of natural light which filters through the interior.
Few homes on the market offer such a complete package; it’s an impressive layout in an extremely convenient location which a wonderful family-friendly lifestyle.
There wouldn’t be a family in Brisbane who doesn’t have Bardon as a favourite on their list of prime places to live.
Only 5kms into the CBD, 6kms to Westfield Indooroopilly, walking distance to the Latrobe Tce café precinct and in the Rainworth State College catchment.
Please call NGU Real Estate’s Emil Juresic today for more information on this ideal family property.
- Brand- new Hamptons-style home in exclusive Bardon location, 5kms to Brisbane’s CBD
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, powder room, open-plan kitchen/living/dining
- Ample storage, large covered deck, wine cellar, gate house, balcony
- Study, family room, rumpus, laundry, built-in cabinetry and wardrobes, ducted air conditioning
- Ilve cooker, Miele dishwasher, Carrara marble bench, butler’s pantry, New England Oak floors
- Surrounded by parks, walking tracks, public transport options, cafes and fantastic schools