Luxurious new home in beautiful Bardon
Your search for a new family home in a friendly leafy inner-city suburb can finally end.
NGU Real Estate is thrilled to present this tri-level brand new residence, an energy efficient house overlooking popular Bowman Park and in the desirable Bardon State School catchment.
Construction of this property was only completed a few months ago by Bright Black Developments.
Bathed in natural light, every detail is exacted to the highest standard.
Impressive features include a cantilevered deck, a striking gate house, a 72-bottle wine cellar, a Parisian blue stone swimming pool, intercom security, ducted air conditioning, an Arabescato marble kitchen bench, attractive black cabinetry, high ceilings, New England oak floors, imported Italian tiles, commercial-grade windows and bifold doors.
Practicalities, such as storage capacity, aren’t sacrificed in the quest for beauty.
It’s a clever family floorplan with open-plan living and dining, an easy flow out to the wide rear covered deck, and a stunning kitchen fitted with an enormous butler’s pantry, 900mm black Smeg cooker and Miele dishwasher.
On the upper level, the master is divided from three double bedrooms by its large walk-in wardrobe and a beautiful double basin ensuite.
The low maintenance design also includes a total of 3.5 bathrooms, a family room with a balcony, a rumpus, separate study, large hallways, a secure double garage and almost endless storage space both under the house as well as throughout each level.
Acquire this brand new home to flex with your growing family’s needs and enjoy the added bonus of living within a wonderful community of like-minded neighbours.
It’s only 6km to Brisbane’s CBD, a park and cute café are on almost every street, public transport is reliable, and within a short commute are some of the city’s best schools including Stuartholme.
We can help you with your property search, call Emil Juresic today for more information.
- New tri-level home in exclusive Bardon State School catchment, 6km to Brisbane’s CBD
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, bathtub, powder room, open-plan kitchen/living/dining
- Ample storage, barbecue deck, swimming pool, level yard, wine cellar, gate house, balcony
- Study, family room, rumpus, laundry, built-in cabinetry and wardrobes, air conditioning
- Smeg cooker, Miele dishwasher, Arabescato marble bench, butler’s pantry, oak flooring
- High ceilings, imported Italian tiles, commercial-grade windows, bifold doors, intercom
- Surrounded by parks, walking tracks, public transport options, cafes and fantastic schools