5 Dawson Street, Currimundi, QLD 4551
CENTRAL LOCATION IN CURRIMUNDI
- Wonderful family home on a large block with gated side access
- Lowset brick and tile in a desirable pocket of Currimundi close to amenities
- Four good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (en-suite to main bedroom)
- Spacious open plan tiled kitchen, living and dining areas that are bright and airy
- A second separate living area allows for the family to spread out in comfort
- Lovely paved undercover patio area that overlooks back yard
- Large double lock up remote garage with internal access to house
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens on a 770m2 flat block
- Plenty of space for a pool whilst still having room for a van or boat
- Motivated sellers welcome your offer sooner rather than later
Welcome to 5 Dawson Street Currimundi - positioned in a highly sought after location featuring a spacious four bedroom home perfect for family living and situated in a great street within 5 minutes drive to your choice of beaches, cafes and the beautiful Currimundi Lake.
This popular location is within walking distance to Talara Primary School, close to Meridan State College, Currimundi Marketplace and public transport. The Sunshine Coast Hospital Precinct is less than a 10 minute drive away.
The home will appeal to those searching for a home in a central position and in particular those wanting side access for a motor home, caravan or boat they wish to tuck away behind a fence.
The home features four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom has an en-suite, a large walk in robe and sliding doors to outside.
A large kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space is part of an open plan tiled area that is filled with natural light. Sliding doors lead out to an undercover patio area great for alfresco dining or barbecuing.
The double lock garage has convenient internal entry always a plus when bringing the shopping directly inside!
All in all a great home that will suit the home occupier or those seeking a sound investment in an area that has performed well over the years due to central location and close proximity to both private and public schools and the new hospital hub in Birtinya.
We expect interest to be high so to find out more about this wonderful opportunity please feel free to contact me on 0418 288 325.