5 Watkin Street, Svensson Heights, QLD 4670
Neat Investment Home with Hardwood Flooring, Freshly Painted
Located in Svensson Heights with good, long term tenants, this charming home with a shed that any man would want to own is now for sale. This property is located an ideal area just perfect for any investor and the tenants would like to stay on. The home is fully fenced for dogs and children, Norville Primary School is quite close by.
- The newly painted home looks so good, with white cladding and royal blue on the brickwork.
- The colour of the house matches the 2 bay shed, royal blue with white shed doors.
- There is a separate gate into the shed area with a concrete driveway.
- Boasting beautiful hardwood floors in the large, open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Most rooms have ceiling fans.
- The bathroom has a bath with a shower attachment and there is a separate toilet.
- All bedrooms have a neutral solution dyed carpet.
- There are built in wardrobes in the bedrooms and blinds on bedroom windows.
- Currently tenanted at $300 per week.
Call Mandy Logue 0407 885 796 to arrange an inspection.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided