58 Boonah Avenue, Eastgardens, NSW 2036
Beautiful Light-Filled Freestanding Home
This impressive freestanding brick home commands a sought after corner location. Comfortably placed on a level 550sqm block the home enjoys a big private backyard with room to move and a wide deck ideal for entertaining. Inside reveals stunning interiors with an ultra-contemporary fit out that includes solid timber flooring, high ceilings all tied together with lux quality fixtures and fittings. All three of the bedrooms are generous while the stylish main has a neat ensuite bathroom. With direct access to Westfield Eastgardens Shopping Centre and extensive recreational facilities in the nearby Mutch Park you will find this home's location to be only minutes drive from Maroubra Beach, moments to efficient public transport and central to highly desirable schools.
- Open plan living and dining room with split system AC
- Stylish gas kitchen, stone benchtops, pantry and garden outlook
- Two beautifully appointed bathrooms, main with deep bathtub
- Three well scaled bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes
- Discreet external laundry room, hallway linen cupboard
- Lovely lawn area wrapping around the home with established trees
- Long side driveway with automatic gate, lock up garage remote door
Council rates: $444 p.q. approx.
Water rates: $163.23 p.q. approx.
Land size: 550.1 sqm approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.