‘Murreong’ is a graceful and grand Federation home that awaits inspired new owners. This magnificent, 1912-built residence presents a classic showcase of Goulburn’s renowned heritage architecture.
Proudly poised at a premier address in old Goulburn and resplendent with all the stately hallmarks of its era, ‘Murreong’ offers a majestic haven of peace, privacy and refined charm. Nestled well back from a quiet street amongst a century-old garden of handsome conifers, ornamental fruit trees, gorgeous roses and petite statues, this stylish, period home envelops you in a rich sense of history from the moment you reach the front gate.
* A gorgeous wrought-iron fountain and rose garden offer a stunning arrival
* A verandah with views, leadlight windows and grand hallway define the entrance
* Solid, double-brick home with four bedrooms and two bathrooms
* Soaring, 12 ft ceilings and exquisite period fixtures throughout
* Expansive master bedroom with views and fireplace
* Stunning drawing room is the centrepiece, with garden, town and district vistas
* Elegant, formal dining room with side verandah – perfect for candlelit dinners
* Ornate beamed ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows
* Beautiful timber flooring and lush carpeting
* Period but modernised bathrooms and kitchen with separate servery
* Skylights invite sunshine to the kitchen, main bathroom and one of the bedrooms
* Rear sitting/TV room offers extra living space
* Year-round comfort with three wood fires, three gas points and reverse-cycle AC in the kitchen
* Centred high on a 1960 sqm parcel with rear lane access
* Established garden with shed/workshop
* Just moments from the centre of Goulburn
Commanding a birds-eye view over the heart of Goulburn, Murreong is ONE of the city’s finest historic properties. Lovingly maintained and standing proud in a class of its own, this grand old home celebrates a genteel world of the past that you can experience in all its splendour today.
For more information or schedule a private viewing please contact:
* Henry Capel / 0431 190 368 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Kate Maday / 0411 150 969 / email@example.com
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.