62 Waterbush Crescent, Woodberry, NSW 2322
PERFECT STARTER OR DEVELOPMENT! - SO MUCH POTENTIAL!
Situated in one of Woodberry's finest streets, sits this well maintained four bedroom, one bathroom family home possessing everything a first home buyer could ever want or the perfect investment property. Standing in a quiet cul-de-sac street and being spread across a stunning 828sqm parcel of land with side access, that could be the perfect opportunity to develop or add a granny flat - STCA. Located just minutes to local shops, parks/playgrounds, public transport inclduing the train station, a short fifteen minute drive to the recently expanded Stockland Greenhills Shopping centre, the NEW Maitland Hospital Site and a thirty minute drive to Newcastle CBD, you dont want miss your opportunity to call 62 Waterbush Crescent, Woodberry your new home!!
Features of this great opportunity include:
- Brick & tile home built in 1992 with a captivating brick facade
- Spacious, sunlit living room at the front of the home bathed in natural light
- Open plan kitchen & dining area complemented with views of the private backyard
- Wooden kitchen with ample bench/cupboard storage & gas cooking
- Great sized master bedroom with built in wardrobe & a ceiling fan
- Three great sized remaining bedrooms & one bedroom features a built in
- Neat & tidy main bathroom with both a bath, shower & separate toilet
- Glass sliding doors open to great sized fully enclosed entertaining area
- Single lock up garage with ample storage space or perfect car accommodation
- Side access to fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
Don't miss your opportunity to view 62 Waterbush Cres, Woodberry today! Call the team for your inspection!!!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.