67 Jenkin Street, Beaconsfield, WA 6162
Parkside Perfection in its Finest Form!
Stunningly overlooking a lovely gated neighbourhood park that is also pet-friendly and sitting directly opposite Beaconsfield Primary School, this exemplary 5 bedroom 3 bathroom tri-level residence towers above everything else from its commanding corner position that also benefits from an outlook to Fremantle's Fishing Boat Harbour, as a result of its spectacular elevation.
The under-croft is impressive in itself, playing host to a large carpeted gym that links the single lock-up garage to a huge four-car garage, with endless driveway parking space preceding both. A carpeted fifth bedroom has its own private access from the rear here, whilst a fully-tiled third bathroom with a water closet, vanity and walk-in rain shower is perfect for guests. Secure gated side access for a boat, caravan or trailer is simply an added bonus, with a huge side courtyard on the other side of the property ideal for either sitting or entertaining in peace and quiet - it's completely up to you.
Contemporary charm and character pervade the main part of the house, where high ceilings, solid wooden Jarrah floorboards, timber doors, decorative ceiling cornices and feature skirting boards are commonplace throughout. Downstairs, a spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with split-system air-conditioning benefits from breath-taking parkland views and double doors that extend out to the front veranda. A second set of double doors reveals a spectacular indoor-outdoor alfresco that is the stuff of dreams - lined cathedral-style high ceilings, fans, feature down lighting, a sink, quality tap fittings, a pizza oven, barbecue, an Indesit five-burner gas cooktop/oven, a stainless-steel dishwasher of the same brand, an LG microwave, two stainless-steel range hoods, three drinks fridges, glass splashbacks and café blinds for protection from the elements. Don't forget about the park vista, veranda access and magical sunsets from the west - it really will blow your mind.
Also on the entry floor are three minor bedrooms, a fully-tiled main family bathroom and a separate laundry. Upstairs, the parent's wing consists of a carpeted landing/sitting area, home office (with split-system air-conditioning), an enormous theatre room, a second enclosed alfresco-style balcony, another bathroom and a massive master bedroom with separate coupled 'wall to wall' built-in wardrobes, plus an intimate balcony with more park views to wake up to.
Walk to bus stops, Peaches for all of your groceries at South Fremantle Shopping Centre and on to South Terrace for some of the best cafes and restaurants that South Fremantle has to offer. Fremantle Sailing Club, the boat harbour and more are just minutes away in their own right - including the vibrant cappuccino strip, right in the heart of the old port city, Fremantle. It's all about lifestyle and location here - what a home!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Gated entrance to the main level
- Five-burner Electrolux gas cooktop in the kitchen
- Double Electrolux ovens
- Stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher
- Stainless-steel range hood
- Panasonic microwave
- Glass kitchen splashbacks
- Double sinks
- Sleek white cabinetry
- Water-filter tap
- Double sliders to a huge carpeted theatre room with split-system a/c and access out to a spacious enclosed alfresco balcony - park views, harbour glimpses and all
- Large carpeted upstairs master with a split-system and double balcony doors
- Fully-tiled upper-level 'main' bathroom with double rain showers, twin stone vanities, a bubbling spa bath, heat lamps and water closet
- Large 2nd downstairs bedroom with a desk, built-in robes, a split-system and park views
- Large 3rd/4th downstairs bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Quality fully-tiled main family bathroom with a rain shower, toilet and twin vanities
- Downstairs linen press, separate from the laundry and its toilet, under-stair storeroom
- Security-alarm system
- Feature down lighting
- Gas hot-water system
- Reticulated gardens with fruit trees
- Remote-controlled roller doors to both garages
- Internal shopper's entry via the single and separate 4 car garage
- Separate access into the house from the side courtyard
- Off-street parking bays
- Parkside low-maintenance grounds
Lot 164 on Plan 4112
Volume 1067, Folio 535