7 Ashfield Street, East Brisbane, QLD 4169
Hampton's of Brisbane / 840sqm Land / 700sqm Living space
This is the only word in the English language which comes close to aptly describing Brisbane’s most spectacular new build.
"Flawless" is also an acceptable response from anyone who ventures within sight of this brand new Hamptons-style family home.
A house of this standard needs very few superlatives to attract attention as it speaks for itself in the craftsmanship and design.
The smart wiring technology alone is worth over $100,000, labour on the hand-cut stone cost over $50,000, and one of the two wine cellars is valued at $100,000.
Some may regard it as tasteless to mention money, but the figures accurately reflect the value invested.
Not one inclusion is of a standard less than premium.
Oversized travertine stone tiles weigh 30kg each, cornices measure more than 30cm, ducted air conditioning is of a commercial standard, each of the five bedrooms has a television installed, and a floor-to-ceiling mirror covers one wall of the master retreat’s walk-in wardrobe.
Until now, there has never been a home with this supreme level of detail in East Brisbane.
A grand gate house marks the entry to 7 Ashfield St.
It guards a double-storey dream build containing everything even the most demanding family could desire.
Inside is a large private study with built-in cabinetry, an insulated tiered media room, huge voids lit by imported black chandeliers, a central kitchen with Miele appliances, four central living spaces, a 1000-bottle temperature-controlled triple-glazed glass wine cellar, and a feature stone wall with a built-in gas fireplace and television.
Draw back a rear wall of bi-fold doors to reveal a beautifully crafted outdoor stone patio entertaining area with a built-in barbecue, as well as a covered gazebo, lap pool and lawn.
A pool house, constructed to reflect the aesthetics of the main residence, includes a bathroom and sauna.
This prestigious package is presented on a 840sq m parcel of land, with 24m street frontage, and is walking distance to Brisbane’s CBD and the highly-regarded Anglican Church Grammar School.
- Architecturally designed Hamptons-style family residence
- 840sq m land is walking distance to Brisbane’s CBD and Anglican Church Grammar School
- 650sq m of living space
- Five bedrooms each with a bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and built-in television
- Six-and-a-half bathrooms
- Front entry gate house
- Triple lock-up garage
- Insulated tiered media room
- Private study
- Four main shared living areas
- Central kitchen with Miele appliances and butler’s pantry
- Temperature-controlled triple-glazed glass wine cellar
- Feature wine cellar at entrance
- Commercial grade ducted air conditioning
- Soaring ceilings and huge voids
- 2pac cabinetry
- Bi-fold doors
- Feature stone wall with gas fireplace
- Smart home technology controls lighting, temperature and security
- Polished timber staircase and railings
- Detailed cornices
- Ten stone pillars
- Outdoor entertaining stone patio with a built-in barbecue
- Pool house with sauna and bathroom
- Lap pool
- Manicured lawn and landscaped gardens
Contact NGU Elite today on 0481 601 793 to book your private inspection.