One in a Million!
Nestled in the peace and quiet of sought-after Clifton Hills sits this totally unique family property. Loved for many years by the current owners this majestic 6-bedroom 4 bathroom home will impress with the four levels of living and stunning balcony views to the coast.
From the moment you set foot in the amazing entrance hall you will feel drawn to explore the possibilities of this fascinating house. Warm wood finishes and soaring ceilings and open living areas are just some of what you will find. The home has been tastefully decorated and rejuvenated to present boundless opportunity for the large or extended family.
On the main level we have the large lounge, family/meals and kitchen with modern appliances The high raked ceilings give an open feeling of space. In a separate wing we have two bedrooms with BIR’s and semi-ensuite.
The balcony extends across the back of the home and is accessible from both the lounge and the bar area and has its own built-in BBQ and outdoor kitchen area. It has a lookout to the back garden and a view taking in the whole of the Southern Metropolis, from Perth city lights to Fremantle, Rockingham and beyond.
The Lower level of the home boasts 3 bedrooms, walk-in linen, large laundry, 2 bathrooms and the gym/games room.
The lush gardens are on two levels with relaxing Bali hut, and a feature fence of cedar wood panelling. There is a spacious aviary, two powered sheds and water features. The lower garden has a number of fruit trees and bird cages.
• Unique façade situated in quiet location.
• Large 809 sqm block within walking distance to beautiful park land
• Generous 350 sqm approx. of internal living space.
• Split system air conditioning units, overhead fans
• 2 instantaneous gas hot water systems
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are new additions to the home and are queen sized with quality carpets and window treatments.
• Spacious master suite with quality carpets, good sized walk-in robe, private courtyard, soft window furnishings, fan light and split system air conditioner.
• Federation ensuite bathroom with luxurious spa, porcelain basin, quality fittings finished in traditional burgundy and white.
• Huge lounge area with quality carpets, raked ceilings, feature pendant light, osbourne gas fireplace, split system air conditioner and views to the coast.
• Separate character filled study above the formal lounge with additional roof storage space.
• Kitchen with five-burner gas hotplates, electric oven and grill in oven-stack with microwave space, built-in dishwasher, pantry, overhead cupboards, double sink, large fridge space, plenty of cupboards. An overhead fan and an exhaust fan keep the kitchen well ventilated.
• Open plan family/meals area with carpets raked ceilings, split system and finished in a mixture of white and grey tones.
• Stunning balcony space with outdoor bbq/kitchen facilities across the back of the home with views to the beautiful garden space, and breath-taking city skyline. This merbau decked space can be used for all year entertaining with outdoor blinds to keep out the winter weather.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are good sized carpets, quality window furnishing’s.
• Main bathroom is large with abundant natural light has corner bath, porcelain basin and finished in crisp white.
• Massive gym room with air conditioning.
• Large Laundry with plenty of cupboard space
External Rear Yard
• Extensive outdoor space with room for a pool has a huge aviary and plenty of grassed space for the kids to play.
• Gorgeous Timber “Bali hut” to take in the garden and relax.
• Lit timber decked area bordering the gardens.
• Lush green easy-care gardens
• Extensive drive-way area for cars and room for boat storage
• Two powered sheds.
• Water features.
• Lower garden area with fruit tree and birdcages for the children to explore
• Access to rear garden from the front.
• Close to Clifton Hills Primary school, local shop and public transport.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
Call Janey Pagels today to appreciate this magnificent home in a private viewing.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.