75 Lamerough Parade, Golden Beach, QLD 4551
GREAT ENTRY LEVEL GOLDEN BEACH BUYING
- Rare opportunity to purchase in a desirable beachside position in Golden Beach
- Solid besser block low set three bedroom home with plenty of potential
- Beautifully renovated kitchen with stone benches and plenty of cupboard space
- Featuring open plan living with a combined kitchen, dining and lounge
- Large sliding doors access a gorgeous timber deck surrounded by lush green palms
- A huge rumpus room will suit inside entertaining or a kids retreat
- Ample side access on a large block of 664m2 with a fenced back yard
- Plenty of extras including solar electricity system to keep electricity bills down
- Walk to Golden Beach for all amenities including shopping and medical
- Don't delay your enquiry - feel free to call me for further details today.
Introducing your opportunity to purchase an attractive low set home in a popular and sought after location. Lamerough Parade is one of those special streets in Golden Beach, quiet and well kept and away from the hustle and bustle of the waterfront but close enough to walk or cycle everywhere.
The home has had some renovations and will be sure to please those wishing to purchase in Golden Beach and still have the option to add value with their own improvements and finishing touches.
A great size block of 664m2 with a decent side access, garden shed and plenty of room still to add an in-ground swimming pool if needed. The rear of the block is fenced so perfect for children or pets to play safely.
The modern kitchen is centrally located and is of an open plan design, air-conditioned and shared with the dining and living area. Sliding doors take you from this space out to a beautiful timber deck where plenty of time will be spent entertaining family and friends.
The home features three good size bedrooms, all with built-ins and ceiling fans and serviced by a family bathroom and separate toilet.
A rumpus room with it's own entrance gives a further option for a home office, children's play room or maybe the ultimate space for a man cave!
The double carport will keep your vehicles undercover and side access will allow you to park a boat or van as well.
The home is close to all amenities including shopping centres, both primary and secondary schools, the CBD of Caloundra and of course your choice of beaches.
Golden Beach's shopping village with vibrant cafes, the calm waterways of Pumicestone Passage, numerous boat ramps, picnic spots and walking paths are some of the reasons why the southern end of the Sunshine Coast is so popular among buyers.
We expect interest to be high on this one and recommend you make your enquiry sooner rather than later.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided