8 James Street, Woollahra, NSW 2025
Idyllic cottage with intimate village connection
Enjoy effortless village access from this wonderful terrace, lovingly composed to offer elegant comfort along with a beautiful outdoor retreat. Position yourself just 100 metres stroll from Queen Street's gourmet delights and just minutes' walk from Centennial Parklands and Paddington's dining and retail offerings.
• Flowing interiors appointing separate settings for living and dining
• Peaceful and relaxing court garden with high fence line assuring privacy
• Carrara kitchen with stainless appliances, combined bathroom/laundry
• Timber flooring, period fixtures, well-scaled bedroom with built-in robe
• Exquisite home used as location for the international hit 'Peter Rabbit 2'