9 Dame Pattie Avenue, Clinton, QLD 4680
Excellent Family Home with Multiple Living Areas Inside and Out!
You won't believe what this property has to offer! Perched tall and proud in one of the quietest and most secluded streets in town, 9 Dame Pattie Avenue is keen to impress and looking for new owners! Built for the family, this property has 5 full bedrooms PLUS a study and 3 bathrooms spread over 2 levels with internal stairs providing all the space a large family could possibly desire...
Upstairs you will find:
• 3 carpeted bedrooms all with fans, air-conditioning and built-in-robes
• Main bedroom with elevated views and private ensuite
• Open plan living/kitchen/dining area with air-conditioning
• HUGE study capable of accommodating multiple work stations as seen in the photos
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• The living area opens out to north-west facing timber deck with views and overlooks pool area
• Tidy kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Upstairs boasts extra high exposed raked ceilings and polished timber flooring throughout
• Internal timber stairs lead to lower level of the home with even more to offer!
• Massive air-conditioned second living area, PERFECT for the teenagers.
• 2 full bedrooms with sliding robes and fans
• Third bathroom with separate toilet
• There also a HUGE laundry on this level, that doubles as a garden/storage shed
• Room for a THIRD outdoor entertaining area directly underneath the carport
But it goes on! Out the back you will find a stunning lagoon style in-ground swimming pool with yet another outdoor living area which overlooks it. Established gardens and palm trees provide tropical resort style living in your own backyard! There's even a large section of flat lawn perfect for the kids and pets, and room enough for the addition of a large shed as the property DOES provide vehicle side access down the left hand side!
This property MUST be seen to be appreciated, call now for a private viewing or for more information!
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided