9 Lincoln Road, Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
DISCOVER THE POTENTIAL
We are offering the option for virtual inspections by video, contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
This solidly built home situated on a massive 1043sqm block has an abundance of impressive features, and is just waiting for it's new owner to come along and make it their own. Lush gardens surround the home, providing total privacy and allowing you to escape into a world of your own upon arriving home.
* Renovated kitchen with stone bench-tops, plenty of storage and impressive gas cooktop with electric oven for the home chef.
* Vaulted timber ceilings add a sense of space to the already huge living and dining area
* Additional sunroom upstairs captures the afternoon sun, the perfect spot to wind down after work
* A second large, tiled living area is located downstairs with full kitchen and extra bathroom
* Downstairs is fully self contained with it's own entry, bedroom and bathroom, making it the perfect space for teenagers, a parents retreat, entertaining or a home office
* The large block is a gardeners paradise, complete with greenhouse
* Other standout features of the home include air conditioning, oversize garage, coolroom
* With a little imagination this home has the potential for value adding
* Priced well below replacement, take advantage of this opportunity
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS