98 Palmerston Street, Gulliver, QLD 4812
SOLD By Martin McDonough
This glorious 1950's home that is in the heart of Gulliver, is honestly too good to miss. This home seamlessly blends modern with the charm of the 1950's in Townsville - and it's just perfect! Sitting on an 809m2 lot, this 3 bed, 1 bath home provides a relaxing, elegant space to enjoy your life.
The interior has beautiful timber floorboards, a large modern kitchen with warm tones and a fantastic back deck. The laundry offers so much space, as well as the great, fully fenced backyard and cubby house that is perfect for children and pets. With crim-safe and security screens throughout the property - it offers great security and protection.
For the handyman of the home - a huge, powered, double bay shed with a carport to the side, offers the space and workshop layout for work to be done at the property, while keeping separate from the neat home itself.
Offering separation for all members of the family - this home is beyond appealing to anyone in the market at the moment. Do not let this opportunity pass you - this home will not last long.
• 3 charming bedrooms with built in cupboards
• Master bedroom has it's own his and hers built ins with a bay window in the middle
• Beautiful dark timber floorboards with a light interior palette
• Modern bathroom that is a perfect size for the home
• Kitchen offering ample benchtop and cupboard space, a gas stove and gorgeous wooden benchtops
• Great modern kitchen with a study nook built in at the end of the benchtop
• Large back deck that is great for having family and friends over - perfectly blended indoor/outdoor area
• Fully airconditioned and ceiling fans throughout
• NBN Connected
• Fully fenced yard with great area's for kids and pets to play
• Large built in cubby house
• Established garden beds in the backyard to the side, with luscious green grass sprawling throughout the rest of the yard
• Plenty of space for a caravan, boat or additional trailer from the separate carport
• 50m walk to the closest bus stop
• Approx. 1-minute drive / 8-minute walk (500m) to Gill Park
• Approx. 1-minute drive (650m) from Currajong State Primary School
• Approx. 2-minute drive (1.3km) from Pimlico State High School
• Approx. 6-minute drive (2.9km) from Castletown Shopping World
• Approx. 8-minute drive (5.1km) to Townsville CBD
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided