5 acres with Flat land, Ample water, privacy and lovely views
"Crystal Creek" - The Jewel of the Tweed.
Walk from your new home to Crystal Estate Café. Watch turtles and eels feeding in Crystal Creek as you enjoy their great food and coffee .right on your doorstep.
This beautifully presented family home is a mere 10 minutes from Murwillumbah with direct access from there to the M1 motorway - north to the Gold Coast and Gold Coast International Airport and south to Byron Bay. Or drive to Salt Village for a surf and great restaurants.
This totally useable 5 acres offers privacy, excellent water supplies, an established park-like garden and an excellent tropical orchard ..all in this great climate.
Your new home features
* 4 bedrooms - main with WIR and large en-suite
* Large study accessible from front foyer
* Three way bathroom with powder room and separate toilet
* Kitchen with walk in pantry and dishwasher
* Spacious open plan living and dining
* Dog safe back garden area
* Attached double garage with auto tilt door
* Air conditioning
* Ceiling fans
* High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
* ADSL internet
* 1.5 kw solar power - back to grid
* Newly installed hot water system
The property features:
* In-ground swimming pool
* Large 3 bay lockable shed/workshop with attached port for caravan, boat or horse float
* Front gate has remote control
* 45,000 litres of water in 4 tanks (1 gravity feeds if power fails)
* Drinkable bore water and pumping easement to Crystal Creek
* Extensive tropical orchard of fruit and nut trees
* Raised vegetable garden beds and chook' pen
* Property gently rises from the back of the house to back boundary
* Bitumen entrance driveway
Property is for sale by public auction - we welcome your inspection.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.