433 Back Creek Road Tyalgum, Back Creek, NSW 2484
PROUDLY SOLD BY BELINDA FRANKS
Stylish Country Living
Situated at the end of a quiet country road, nestled beneath the foothills of The Pinnacle, in the scenic Tyalgum Valley is a rural retreat on 7 acres that will match your impeccable taste and search for unpretentious quality, country style and absolute privacy.
You'll feel like you belong, the moment you step through the front door of this immaculately presented and beautifully appointed, fully renovated brick home that sits in absolute harmony with the landscape of its natural surroundings with Mebbin National Park at its rear boundary.
If you have been seeking a sanctuary away from the maddening crowd and suburban sprawl, look no further.... this is something special and sure to impress the discerning buyer. The home has been superbly styled with natural earthy tones that blend seamlessly with nature and all new, quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
There is plenty of space to entertain friends and family and enjoy the scenery and native bird life from the raised outdoor deck or covered patios at the front and rear of the home. Sprawling, manicured lawn areas on all sides encourage you out to the thoughtfully landscaped gardens that overlook native bushland and a seasonal creek. There is also a clear grazing paddock of approx. 2.5 acres with fertile basalt loam soils.
There is an extensive list of features that include;
* Perfect North aspect
* 3 generously proportioned bedrooms (2 bedrooms with built-in robes)
* 100% wool carpets through bedrooms
* 2 separate living areas
* Commercial grade flooring through living areas & kitchen
* Original vintage enamel wood heater in family room
* LED downlights and decorative pendants throughout
* Reclaimed hardwood timber bench top kitchen with 5 burner gas hob, double ovens (1 gas 1 electric) plus a vintage wood burning stove/oven
* Timber Bi-fold door & kitchen servery window with retractable screens
* Fully screened windows & sliding glass doors throughout
* Master bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
* Separate laundry with external access
* 3 x 5000G (22,720L) water tanks
* Mains power
* Home was engineered & constructed above council required specifications (welded steel frame/extra brick ties)
* 9 x 6.5m Colorbond shed with two roller door access and glass sliding doors at rear perfect for a studio conversion or workshop
* Fruit trees:
* Septic tank with updated transpiration area
* Room for a pool and additional entertaining pavilion (footings already in place)
This property really is an idyllic country haven and will be a joy to live in. Located 11km Tyalgum Village (General Store, Hotel & cafes), 32km Murwillumbah, Cabarita & Kingscliff beaches (55km), Gold Coast Airport (65km) and Byron Bay (83km).
Enquire for a private appointment to inspect with the agent, Belinda Franks on 0409 152200.